We have all heard how bad soda pop is for us. In particular diet soda is horrible due to the fake sweeteners like aspartame used to sweeten the drink. If you have not received the memo consider this that memo. When you take caffeine out of your daily routine for a couple of weeks your energy level will become more consistent, and you tend to sleep better. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial trucks must display a hazardous material sign reserved for highly corrosive materials. This does not even touch on the amount of sugar in a 12 oz can of coke which is about 16 cubes of sugar per can!
A great alternative is to try carbonated water with a spritz of lemon (which will help on the journey to an alkaline state). Another great beverage is coconut water. A serving of coconut water has more potassium then two banana’s, is full of electrolytes which will help your muscles recover after work outs and it hydrates you faster then water.
If your currently drinking soda pop ween off of it.
Affirmation: My mind is powerful. It is an amazing tool that I can use to better my body, my spirit, and my life. Each day, I use this powerful tool wisely.
Cleaning with Coke:
• In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
• The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of the trucks for about 20 years!
• You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
• To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the ‘real thing’ sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
• To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca- Cola.
• To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion. Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
• To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.