These spicy cilantro lime fish tacos are divine and oh so healthy. We really do not need a recipe to create these delicious tacos however, this is what I did.
1. Thinly slice red cabbage and onion, set aside.
2. Dice cherry tomatoes and avacado.
3. Chop cilantro.
4. Cook fish in a skillet. I used Mahi Mahi but you can use any white flaky fish. I seasoned
it with garlic powder and Mrs. Dash. Shred meat and set aside. (You can use a little
coconut oil so you prevent the fish from sticking to the pan.)
5. Sauce it up. In a blender add: 1/2 cup mayo, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 lime juiced, 2 cloves
of garlic and 1 whole jalapeño.
6. Warm the tortilla shells in a skillet and then assemble your tacos. ENJOY!